Indice del forum

Dark Door

un mondo horror tra misteri e cultura

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

adidas ace 17 purecontrol
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> CONTEST! A VOI LE SFIDE!
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Rock Katrine

Lurido Mortale

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Feb 02, 2018 7:32 am    Oggetto:  adidas ace 17 purecontrol
Descrizione:

I am convinced that this relationship will elevate both of
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
our organizations in the United States and around the globe. In addition, the three stripes has also announced a multi-year partnership Lauren Carlini, who will become the face of adidas Volleyball and take a leading role in upcoming adidas brand marketing campaigns and collaborate on future volleyball sneakers, equipment and accessories.We ve seen a lot of the new adidas Swift Run in the past week or so. The model is set to make its debut (stateside) later on this month.

Very minimal in appearance and design, the adidas Originals Swift should fit right in with what s trending at the current moment. Available internationally, look for these to land stateside on July 27th.The adidas Tubular Doom Soc is the brand
s newest silhouette and it comes in the ever popular triple black colorway. The low-top shoe features a full black primeknit upper with speckles of red seen throughout for a nice contrasting touch. A suede accented heel overlay and a matching new ribbed
midsole with the signature Tubular sole completes the sleek look altogether.

From the first basketball hoop she bought him as a kid, to the home he purchased for her after signing his first NBA contract, the game always finds a way to give back. Releasing on July 26th for $160, are you looking forward to picking up a pair?Before the month of July comes to an end we ll be seeing four new colorways of the Pharrell x adidas Tennis Hu make their way
to retailers in a range of bright, seasonal palettes.These four new iterations of Pharrell s new silhouette with adidas come covered in a lightweight and breathable Primeknit material on the majority of the upper with an EVA waffle-textured midsole down below.

The pairs that stand out the most from the two models is definitely the 02/17 model. It comes with a translucent midsole shank, and upper made out of ventilated mesh, a slip-on construction and a modernized looking midsole. The adidas ClimaCool 15th Anniversary Pack will release on July 21st. Will you be picking up the OG pair or the updated version?More colorways of the all-new adidas Swift Run continue to surface as we recently gave you a look at the tonal grey pair.This next colorway keeps things in the tonal family as we now see the shoe covered in a mesh upper instead of the usual Primeknit that we ve been seeing to this point.

This
Swift Run takes on the triple black look as the mesh upper, laces, inner liner, branding, and the sole unit have all been done in black. Embroidered stripes in dark grey have then been added on the heel and toe.Look for this Triple Black version, as well as other colorways, to release on July 27th. Will you be going after a pair?Are you ready for the adidas Ultra Boost 4.0? It appears as if you won t have to wait much longer since the next version of the adidas Ultra Boost
is set to release a the end of the year.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Feb 02, 2018 7:32 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> CONTEST! A VOI LE SFIDE! Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: