Indice del forum

Dark Door

un mondo horror tra misteri e cultura

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Finding Out More About Plant Sterols And Plant Stanols Post
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> UN OSCURO BENVENUTO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Macchia nell'Ombra

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 03, 2019 7:57 am    Oggetto:  Finding Out More About Plant Sterols And Plant Stanols Post
Descrizione:

Finding Out More About Plant Sterols And Plant Stanols
Posted On : Mar-25-2010 | seen (147) times | Article Word Count : 522 |

These might be completely new to you. But it is worth finding out more about them because they can have a positive influence on your health. These might be completely new to you. But it is worth finding out more about them because they can have a positive influence on your health.

It is easy to compare plant sterols and plant stanols to cholesterol. Our cholesterol is actually split into two types 鈥?the good kind and the bad kind. The plant sterols and stanols act in much the same way
, except they naturally exist in the plant world. The plant stanols are the plant equivalent of bad cholesterol (LDL) and the sterols are the equivalent of good cholesterol (HDL). This helps us figure out how they work with our bodies to help our health.

But there is one key thing you should bear in mind. If you take plant sterols and stanols regularly you are likely to notice a reduction in the amount of bad cholesterol you have in your system. Bad cholesterol can lead to all kinds of health problems both for the short term and the long term, so it really does pay to try and reduce the levels you have in your body. These plant extracts can help you do just that.

The good news is that introducing these things into your diet isn鈥檛 as hard as you might think. All you have to do is figure out what you can eat that is related to the plant world. Vegetable oils are a good example. Since these come from vegetables they will have plant sterols and stanols in them. A myriad of different vegetables also have them built in, so you can see it is easy to build them into your diet by eating more of them. Fruit is good too, although it doesn鈥檛 contain levels quite as high as vegetables do.

Watch out for other products that have been designed to include more in the way of plant sterols and stanols. Have you ever seen those yogurt drinks for example? Those are a good way to take in some sterols and stanols first thing in the morning for a great start to the day.

The plant sterols and stanols work by effectively grabbing onto the bad cholesterol in our bloodstream and taking it out with them as they exit the body. So by eating more fruit and vegetables and substituting your current dairy products with those that have the stanols and sterols in them
, you are going a long way towards helping to reduce your cholesterol levels.

As part of a healthy lifestyle you can see how beneficial these plant sterols and stanols can be. Make sure you combine your new diet with regular exercise, as this also helps to remove bad cholesterol from your body and it will help you lose excess weight as well. Watch out for foods which can give you an extra boost of plant sterols and stanols, and take them on board as part of your new healthier lifestyle. When you combine all these ingredients together you will see and feel the benefits.

This morning I decided to find myself. I originally looked forward to the spiritual journey that would define who I was as a person. But then I looked into my mirror and realized that the person I saw in that mirror was me. So I then figured, why spend all this time finding myself when I already know where I am?

Since I allotted around 80 years for this quest and finished it in about eight seconds
, I had some free time that I needed to devote to a cause. I had a great idea: I would purposely drop a dog so that the owner of that dog would ask me what I was doing, to which I could respond, ?Well, my cause was to see your reaction and my effect was
, indeed, your reaction.? This would make my cause and effect almost the same. But I had to give up on trying this experiment, because ? after all ? where would I possibly find a dog?

Dogs are funny individuals in that people claim to love them, but when it comes down to it
, we have so many negative terms which revolve around them. For example, if you are told that you are being sent to the doghouse, that doesn't mean you are being tossed to an area of luxury. More so, you will be sent to the same place as the dog
, some small area consisting of a leaky roof and a food bowl. Although owners try to convince their dogs that this is some sort of fantasy land, the reality is that most owners wouldn't want to spend more than 15 minutes in one. Those who do spend more than 15 minutes are only doing so because they are stuck in the location...

On the other hand, we also have the sporting statement, ?Hey
, buddy, I dogged you in that race.? Of course the statement can exist without the ?hey, buddy,? but what fun would that be? Such a statement means
, basically, that one person defeated the other in a race in such a way that a dog would defeat a human. Now, this .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 03, 2019 7:57 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> UN OSCURO BENVENUTO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: