Indice del forum

Dark Door

un mondo horror tra misteri e cultura

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Air Jordan 5s
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> UN OSCURO BENVENUTO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
MarkAly

Lurido Mortale

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Apr 13, 2018 8:58 am    Oggetto:  Air Jordan 5s
Descrizione: Air Jordan 5s

Just a reminder
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
for all of you looking to purchase the Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed; all three colorways drop tomorrow! Want to know where you can purchase a pair? All you have to do is continue reading.This new version of the Air Jordan 2 has the model rock a deconstructed motif, which means that the shoe is stripped down to give it more of a slimmed and minimal look. The Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed comes in three different tonal colorways to choose from and all of the come constructed out of premium suede uppers. This will not be a general release, as a matter of fact only a select few stores will be carrying the model, and what makes it even more tricky is that each of the colorways will release at certain regions.

We saw a preview of this Air Jordan 31 Low Black White a couple months back and since it s going to arrive soon, more images of the pair begin to emerge. The basketball sneaker is simply draped in a traditional
black/white edition finish. Full black covers the Flyweave and leather upper while white accents are applied on the Jumpman logo and midsole, as it s topped off by an icy outsole. Also, the enlarged Jumpman and wings logo remains across the heel.Retailing for a price tag of $160, look for the Air Jordan 31 Low Black White
at select Jordan Brand stores and online on June 2. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and current sneaker news. Images: Titolo Available Now on Kixify & eBay

The Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed Bordeaux will be joining alongside the  Mint Foam colorway of the updated sneaker this season. Simply a more casual and lifestyle makeup, the model is covered in full bordeaux across its smooth suede upper. Other details include perforations for ventilation, tonal branding on the tongues and heel that is topped off with a matching rubber sole.Retailing for a price tag of $160, look for the Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed Bordeaux at select Jordan Brand stores and online
on May 24. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and current sneaker news. Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed launch page now for more images, the latest info and release details. Images: Titolo Available Now on Kixify & eBay

Other features include Metallic Silver hits on the branding, a black leather heel tab, white midsole, and a milky white translucent outsole.Look for the Air Jordan 11 Low Barons to release for the entire family on May 27th with the men s pair retailing for $175.Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 11 Low Barons hub page now for detailed imagery, the latest info and full release details.images: Sneaker PoliticsAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay

Back in early April we received a first look at the all-new Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed which stripped down the overlooked Jordan retro silhouette and covered it in Spring-inspired colorways. This upcoming week we ll see the first colorway from the collection arrive at retailers.Covered in a Mint Foam hue all throughout the upper, this Air Jordan 2 features an all-suede upper as opposed to the traditional leather construction. Tonal detailing can also be seen on the tongue, laces, branding on the tongue and heel, and the entire sole unit.The Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed will hit retailers on May 24th for a price of $160.Click and bookmark our Air Jordan 2 Deconstructed launch page now for more images, the latest info and release details.images: OnenessAvailable
Now on Kixify & eBay

The highlight of the shoe has to be the hits of red that land on the suede mudguard, heel and midsole, as well as the Jumpman on the tongue. Finishing details include the signature Jumpman hologram on the ankle, and a black/red/white outsole inspired by a panther s paw print.Set to release on August 19, 2017 for $190, is this a must-cop for you? Make sure to click and bookmark our Air Jordan 13 Bred 2017 hub page to keep up with the latest release
information, images, and other updates.images: s.sam.groupAvailable Now on Kixify & eBay
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Skype
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Apr 13, 2018 8:58 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> UN OSCURO BENVENUTO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: